Saturday, June 30, 2012

Speak No Evil

Usually grocery shopping is done on Thursdays, every other week. I shop at Walmart mainly. If you have ever been to Walmart.. you KNOW how fun that can be…

I once had the opportunity to provide my two cents to an elderly woman who watched as my two year old got her toes run over from the shopping cart. She decided to give me a tip on parenting, and how my children should remain INSIDE the cart at all times. She was probably NOT prepared for the back-lash from yours truly.

See, she didn't understand that my 2 year old had been in the cart for the majority of the trip. She had only recently been let down; which was done because she tried to JUMP out. I should mention this was at the end of my shopping trip, which was nearing 2 hours. I should also mention the shopping trip was following my 9 hour work day. Therefore, my nerves were down to their last one..

Due to my lack of voice from said illness of previous post, all the elderly women shopping at my Walmart on this fine Saturday are lucky I can't speak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment