Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday - 1

Okay, okay. Eventually Handsome Rob will find out about my blog; which will cause a fight. So I think I would like to ensure that those who read this blog understand something: I DO love my husband. It is trying to be married. Anyone who has been married knows this. Anyone who says their marriage is perfect and they don't have such problems is lying. A therapist once told me that I need to write out my issues and thus getting them off my chest, will help me let it go. Thats all this is! I am far too lazy to write in a journal. Plus, what a waist of paper.

Anyway, Thankful Thursday - I am very thankful that my husband does the dishes. I hate doing dishes. I really really do. Mainly because I didn't eat off all those plates. Just like I didn't wear the kids clothes or wear my husbands clothes or use every last damn towel in this house in a one week time frame. However, I am a wife and a mother and those are the daily responsibilities I took upon myself, in order to keep this house running smoothly(ish).

So, THANK YOU HANDSOME ROB for always doing the dishes. I fold alllllllll the laundry, and you do almost all of the dishes. So thank you!

By the way.. there are some dishes you didn't get to before you went to get your hair cut this morning. I left them right where you did :)

#ThankfulThursday  (Hey, someone please explain to me what the hell the point of a hashtag is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment